Heavy Duty Fire Retardant PVC Party Tent 40'x20'
This is our best model - very hard wearing, with a heavy-duty, fire-retardant 480g PVC canopy and 400g/m2 PVC sides. The fabric is a much more luxurious material than the polyethylene used. The material is specially coated on the inside making it much more water resistant than the polyethylene. A fantastic durable canopy is ideal for home use and for commercial use. Easy to assemble; great for weddings, parties, shows, exhibitions, storage and as a car shelter.
- Top cover and sidewalls meet Flame Retardant Standard CPAI-84 & NFPA 701
- Luxury heavy duty 480g PVC top, with UV protection, flame retardant
- Luxury heavy duty 400g PVC sides, with UV protection, flame retardant
- Heat bonded PVC cover, 100% waterproof
- Frame made from 38mm steel tubes
- Connectors made from 42mm steel tubes
- With roof and ground poles for for stability & strength
- Plastic windows offer a good inflow of light
- Entrance door in both of the end walls
- Industrial duty zips on the front and side entry walls
- Heavy-duty Velcro and bungee cord straps
- Corner ropes and pegs included
- Full instructions and care manual included
Important: Before purchasing this tent, please contact your local Fire Marshal’s Office for Flame Retardant Standards and Regulations applicable to your area and the nature of your event.
- Size: 40'(12meter) x 20'(6meter)
- Frame: Galvanized Steel Tubes
- Cover: Strong 480 gr/m2 PVC, Fire Retardant
- Sidewalls: Strong 400 gr/m2 PVC, Fire Retardant
- Tube Diameter: 38mm; Thickness: 1mm
- Joints Diameter: 42mm; Thickness: 1.2mm
- Height: Side Height: 6.6'; Peak Height: 10'
- Door Dimensions: 15' W x 6.23'H
- Weight: 593 Pounds
- Signature requirement upon delivery may be chosen. Contact us prior to shipment being processed.
- Seated at round tables (5ft): 80
- Seated at trestle tables: 96
- Standing: 104
It's very important to anchor your tent to the ground. Tie Down Kits, Ground Bars and Heavy Duty Pegs are recommended in even the calmest weather conditions. This item not to be used as a permanent structure. It is recommended that you do not leave this item unattended during inclement weather (i.e. rain, sleet, hail, snow, wind, and ice) and assembled overnight. This item is not manufactured to withstand the weight of any form of precipitation left on top cover.
We recommend that you buy storm straps and extra long ground pegs to further secure your party tent.