Carport 20'x22' Grey/White
This unique carport offers great protection with a round style. Super heavy-duty & waterproof, the commercial grade polyethylene cover protects your car or boat from the worst elements. The double zippered front door and rear door panels completely enclose the carport. The carport is equipped with 1.65" x 1.25" oval-shaped galvanized steel frame made to last a lifetime.
- Structure Size: 20'L x 22'W x 10.7'H
- Frame: Grey Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Cover: Strong 220 g/m2 PE with UV Protection
- Pole Diameter: Main Pole: 1.69"x 2.76"; Supporting Beam: 1"
- Door Dimensions: 6'4"H x 15'W
- Color: Grey (top); White (back)
- Weight: 547 pounds
- Cover: Chemically heat-bonded polyethylene with enhanced quality weave, 100% waterproof
- High quality, rust & corrosion resistant powder coated steel framework
- Double zippered front door panel and rear door panel
- Ratchet tie-downs tension system provides simple installation.
- Steel foot plates
- 12 sturdy legs
- Easy and fast to set up
- All necessary hardware included
- Full instructions and care manual included
- ISO 9001:2000 standard certified manufacturer
**The following information is very important. Please read.**
After you make the payment, your order will usually take 1-2 business days to ship out from our warehouse, and additional 3-10 business days for curbside delivery. If you will need to receive the item by a certain date, please contact our company so we can provide you with information on how to guarantee the delivery of your freight shipment. We will provide a tracking number for your convenience. Once your item arrives in your area, the freight company will contact you to set up a delivery time. Please make sure that all of your contact information placed with your order is correct so the freight company can contact you in a timely manner. You must be present to receive your item at the time of delivery. It is very important that you visually inspect the packages for any damage while the driver is present. In the unlikely event of damage, ask the driver to make a note of the damage on the delivery receipt. This will help us process your return or replacement request if need be.