Budget PE Party Tent 40'x16' with Waterproof Top
With heavy duty PE top and sidewalls, this tent is ideal for domestic and commercial use. Easy to assemble and great for weddings, parties, shows, exhibitions, storage and car shelter.
• Polyethylene (PE) top cover and sidewalls
• Top cover heat-sealed, waterproof
• Galvanized steel frame w/metal connectors, rust & corrosion resistant
• Spring buttons at joints for easy setup and taking down
• Roof bars and heavy duty stakes for stability & strength
• Beautiful arched plastic windows
• Industrial strength zippers and heavy duty eyelets
• 10 removable window-style sidewalls
• 2 removable end walls with zipper doors
• All necessary hardware included
• Full instructions and care manual included
• Ideal for commercial and recreational use
• Size: 40'L (12 meter) x 16'W (5 meter)
• Height: 6.4' (side); 9.2' (peak)
• Door Dimensions: 12.2'W x 6.4'H
• Top Cover: 160g/m2 Polyethylene (PE)
• Sidewalls: 140g/m2 Polyethylene (PE)
• Frame: Electric Galvanized Steel Tubes w Metal Joint Fittings
• Pole: Diameter: 38mm (1.5"); Thickness: 1.0mm
• Joint: Diameter: 42mm (1.65"); Thickness: 1.2mm
• Weight: 278 Pounds
Seated at round tables (5ft): 64
Seated at trestle tables: 76
Note 1: We offer carry bags for purchase. Please visit the following page to find the ideal bag for your tent (https://www.deltacanopies.com/collections/0-199-99/products/storage-bags).
Note 2: We recommend that you buy storm straps and extra long ground pegs to further secure your party tent.
It’s very important to anchor your tent to the ground securely. Tie Down Kits, Ground Bars and Heavy Duty Pegs are recommended in even the calmest weather conditions. This item should not be used as a permanent structure. Since this item is a temporary structure, it is recommended that you do not leave this item unattended during inclement weather (i.e. rain, hail, snow, wind, and ice) and assembled overnight. This item is not manufactured to withstand the weight of any form of precipitation left on the top of the unit.
Delta Canopy offers tents of more than 10 different sizes! Even if you find that you need a larger marquee at a later date, Delta canopy tent multi-span option offers the degree of flexibility you need. For example, if you have purchased a 26'x16' structure but now find that a 20'x16' would be more suitable, you can purchase a 20'x16' canopy (roof) to make your tent smaller.
**Please view our FAQ's to be informed the difference in purchasing a Water Resistant versus Waterproof unit for your event.**
**Signature requirement upon delivery may be chosen. Contact us prior to shipment being processed.**