Budget PE Party Tent 40'x20' with Waterproof Top
Transform your garden with our party tent and bring a sense of cheerful atmosphere into your garden. We take pride in offering high quality canopies with a Lowest Price Guarantee.
- Galvanized steel frame, rust & corrosion resistant
- Spring buttons at joints for easy setup and taking down
- Polyethylene (PE) top cover, waterproof, with UV protection
- Beautiful arched plastic windows
- Industrial strength zippers and heavy duty eyelets
- Industrial duty zippered entrance on both end walls
- Corner ropes and pegs included
- Heavy-duty Velcro and bungee cord straps
- Full instructions and care manual included
- Ideal for commercial and recreational use
- Size: 40'L(12m)x20'W(6m)x10'H(peak);6.4'H(side)
- Cover & Sidewalls: 160 gr/m2 Polyethylene
- Poles: Diameter: 1.5"(38mm); Thickness: 1mm
- Joints: Diameter: 1.65"(42mm); Thickness: 1.2mm
- Door Dimensions: 12.2'Wx6.4'H
- Color: White
Seated at round tables (5ft): 80
Seated at trestle tables: 96
Note 1: We offer storage bags for purchase. Please visit the following page to find the ideal bag for your tent (https://www.deltacanopies.com/collections/0-199-99/products/storage-bags).
Note 2: We recommend that you buy storm straps and extra long ground pegs to further secure your party tent.
It’s very important to anchor your tent to the ground. Tie Down Kits, Ground Bars and Heavy Duty Pegs are recommended in even the calmest weather conditions. This item should not be used as a permanent structure. Since this item is a temporary structure, it is recommended that you do not leave this item unattended during inclement weather (i.e. rain, hail, sleet, snow, wind, and ice) and assembled overnight. This item is not manufactured to withstand the weight of any form of precipitation left on the top of the unit.
Delta Canopy has more than 10 different size tents! Even if you find that you need a larger marquee at a later date, Delta canopy tent multi-span option offers the degree of flexibility you need. For example, if you have purchased a Budget 40'x20' structure but now find that a Budget 32'x20' would be more suitable, you can purchase a Budget 32'x20' canopy (roof) to make your tent smaller.
**Please view our FAQ's to be informed the difference in purchasing a Water Resistant versus Waterproof unit for your event.**