PVC Party Tent 20x20' - White - Heavy Duty!
This is our best model - very hard wearing, with a thick heavy duty 450g PVC canopy and 350g PVC sides. The fabric is a much more luxurious material than the polyethylene used . The material is specially coated on the inside making it much more water resistant than the polyethylene. A fantastic durable canopy is ideal for home use and for commercial use. Easy to assemble; great for weddings, parties, shows, exhibitions, storage and car shelter.
• Luxury heavy duty 450g PVC top, with UV protection protection
• Luxury heavy duty 350g PVC sides, with UV protection protection
• Heat bonded PVC cover, 100% waterproof
• Frame made from 38mm steel tubes
• Connectors made from 42mm steel tubes
• Plastic windows offer a good inflow of light.
• Entrance door in both end walls
• Industrial duty zips on the front and side entry walls
• Heavy-duty Velcro and bungee cord straps
• Corner ropes and pegs included
• Galvanized steel frame
• Full instructions and care manual
• ISO 9001:2000 standard certified manufacturer.
Please note that the shown images are intended as a guide. Small details may vary from tent to tent.
|Frame||Galvanized Steel Tubes|
|Cover||450 gr/m2 PVC|
|Sidewalls||350 gr/m2 PVC|
|Tube||Diameter: 38mm; Thickness: 1mm|
|Joints||Diameter: 42mm; Thickness: 1.2mm|
|Height||Side Height: 6.6'; Peak Height: 10'|
|Door Dimensions||15' W x 6.23'H|
Packaged in 4 boxes
• 1/4 24"x"21"x 18" - G.W. 104 Pounds
• 2/4 27"x23"x9" - G.W. 39 Pounds
• 3/4 79"x14"x11" - G.W. 70 Pounds
• 4/4 60"x14"x8" - G.W. 70 Pounds
Seated at round tables (5ft): 60
Seated at trestle tables: 80
It’s very important to anchor your tent to the ground. Tie Down Kits, Ground Bars and Heavy Duty Pegs are recommended in even the calmest weather conditions. This item should not be used as a permanent structure. It is recommended that you do not leave this item unattended during inclement weather (i.e. rain, sleet, snow, hail, wind, and ice) and assembled overnight. This item is not manufactured to withstand the weight of any form of precipitation left on the top unit.
We recommend that you buy storm straps and extra long ground pegs to further secure your Party Tent.
Delta Canopy offers tents of more than 10 different sizes! Even if you find that you need a larger marquee at a later date, Delta canopy tent multi-span option offers the degree of flexibility you need. For example, if you have purchased a 40'x20' structure but now find that a 20'x20' would be more suitable, you can purchase a 20'x20' canopy (roof) to make your tent smaller.