PE Party Tent 40'x16' with Waterproof Top - White
• 180 gr/m2 Polyethylene cover and sidewalls
• Seams of top cover hot-sealed, waterproof ! (upgraded from water-resistant since Jan. 31, 2018)
• Roof and ground poles for stability and strength
• Plastic windows offer a good inflow of light.
• Entrance door in both end walls
• Industrial strength zippers and heavy duty eyelets
• Industrial duty zippered door opening in both end walls, can be rolled open or zipped closed
• Corner ropes and pegs included
• Arched plastic windows offer a good inflow of light.
• Heavy-duty Velcro and bungee cord straps
• Full instructions and care manual included
• 4 storage bags included ($80 value). Free of charge!
• Size: 40'(12meter) x 16'(5meter)
• Frame: Galvanized Steel Frame
• Cover: Strong 180 gr/m2 Polyethylene cover, waterproof!
• Poles: Diameter: 1.5"(38.1 mm); Thickness: 18 Ga (1.31 mm)
• Joints: Diameter: 1.6"(41.64 mm); Thickness: 16 Ga (1.61 mm)
• Side Height: 6.4'; Peak Height: 10'
• Door Dimensions: 12.2' W x 6.6'H
• Weight: 309 Pounds
• Color: White
• Model Number: PE-4016
Packing Information: 4 boxes
• 1/4 27x23x12" G.W. 67 Pounds
• 2/4 27x23x11" G.W. 66 Pounds
• 3/4 79x15x6" G.W. 90 Pounds
• 4/4 79x15x5" G.W. 86 Pounds
Please note: Individual size & weight are subject to change without notice.
Seated at round tables (5ft): 46
Seated at trestle tables: 72
Accessories: To be purchased separately
We recommend that you buy storm straps and extra-long ground pegs to further secure your party tent in case of windy weather.
It’s very important to anchor your tent to the ground securely. Tie Down Kits, Ground Bars, and Heavy Duty Pegs are recommended in even the calmest weather conditions. This item should not be used as a permanent structure. Since this item is a temporary structure, we do NOT recommend your leaving this item unattended during inclement weather (i.e. rain, hail, snow, wind, and ice)> Neither do we recommend assembling overnight. In addition, this item is not manufactured to withstand the weight of any form of precipitation left on the top of the unit.