PVC Party Tent 32'x16' - White - Heavy Duty!
This is our best model - very hard wearing, with a thick heavy duty 450g PVC canopy and 350g PVC sides. The fabric is a much more luxurious material than the polyethylene used . The material is specially coated on the inside making it much more water resistant than the polyethylene. A fantastic durable canopy is ideal for home use and for commercial use. Easy to assemble; great for weddings, parties, shows, exhibitions, storage and as a car shelter.
• Luxury heavy duty 450g PVC top, with UV protection
• Luxury heavy duty 350g PVC sides, with UV protection
• Heat bonded PVC cover, 100% waterproof
• Frame: 38mm steel tubes
• Connectors: 42mm steel tubes
• Plastic windows offer a good inflow of light.
• Entrance door in both end walls
• Industrial duty zips on the front and side entry walls
• Heavy-duty Velcro and bungee cord straps
• Corner ropes and pegs included
• Galvanized steel frame
• Full instructions and care manual
• ISO 9001:2000 standard certified manufacturer.
Please note that the shown images are intended as a guide. Small details may vary from tent to tent.
|Size||32'(8meter) x 16'(5meter)|
|Frame||Galvanized Steel Tubes|
|Cover||450 gr/m2 PVC|
|Sidewalls||350 gr/m2 PVC|
|Joints||Diameter: 42mm; Thickness: 1.2mm|
|Height||Side Height: 6.6'; Peak Height: 9.2'|
|Door Dimensions||14.8' W x 6.6'H|
Packaged in 4 boxes
• 1/4 32"x21"x9" G.W. 91 Pounds
• 2/4 32"x21"x9" G.W. 79 Pounds
• 3/4 79"x12"x8" G.W. 70 Pounds
• 4/4 77"x11"x7" G.W. 56 Pounds
Seated at round tables (5ft): 40
Seated at trestle tables: 46
It’s very important to anchor your tent to the ground. Tie Down Kits, Ground Bars and Heavy Duty Pegs are recommended in even the calmest weather conditions. This item should not be used as a permanent structure. It is recommended that you do not leave this item unattended during inclement weather (i.e. rain, sleet, hail, snow, wind, and ice) and assembled overnight. This item is not manufactured to withstand the weight of any form of precipitation left on the top cover.
We recommend that you buy storm straps and extra long ground pegs to further secure your party tent.