PVC Party Tent 49'x23' - White - Heavy Duty!
This is our best model - very hard wearing, with a thick heavy duty 500g PVC canopy and 500g PVC sides. The fabric is a much more luxurious material than the polyethylene used. The material is specially coated on the inside making it much more water resistant than the polyethylene. A fantastic durable canopy is ideal for home use and for commercial use. Easy to assemble; great for weddings, parties, shows, exhibitions, storage and as a car shelter.
- Luxury heavy duty 500g PVC top, with UV protection
- Luxury heavy duty 500g PVC sides, with UV protection
- Top and sidewalls meet Flame Retardant Standard CPAI-84.
- Heat bonded PVC cover, 100% waterproof
- Frame made from 42mm steel tubes
- Connectors made from 46mm steel tubes
- With roof poles for stability & strength
- Plastic windows offer a good inflow of light.
- Entrance door in both end walls
- Industrial duty zips on the front and side entry walls
- Heavy-duty Velcro and bungee cord straps
- Corner ropes and pegs included
- Galvanized steel frame
- Full instructions and care manual
Important: Before purchasing this tent, please contact your local Fire Marshal’s Office for Flame Retardant Standards and Regulations applicable to your area and the nature of your event.
- Size: 49'(15meter) x 23'(7meter)
- Frame: Galvanized Steel Tubes
- Cover: Strong 500 gr/m2 PVC
- Sidewalls: Strong 500 gr/m2 PVC
- Tube: Diameter:42mm; Thickness: 1.2mm
- Joints: Diameter: 46mm; Thickness: 1.2mm
- Side Height: 6.6'
- Peak Height: 10.82'
- Door Dimensions: 17.4' W x 6.23' H
- Weight 934 Pounds
- Seated at round tables (5ft): 100
- Seated at trestle tables: 112-119
- Standing: 125
It's very important to anchor your tent to the ground. Tie Down Kits, Ground Bars, and Heavy Duty Pegs are recommended in even the calmest weather conditions; see related items.
We recommend that you buy storm straps and extra long ground pegs to further secure your party tent.
**The following information is very important. Please read.**
After you make the payment, your order will usually take 1-2 business days to ship out from our warehouse, and additional 3-10 business days for curbside delivery. If you will need to receive the item by a certain date, please contact our company so we can provide you with information on how to guarantee the delivery of your freight shipment. We will provide a tracking number for your convenience. Once your item arrives in your area, the freight company will contact you to set up a delivery time. Please make sure that all of your contact information placed with your order is correct so the freight company can contact you in a timely manner. You must be present to receive your item at the time of delivery. It is very important that you visually inspect the packages for any damage while the driver is present. In the unlikely event of damage, ask the driver to make a note of the damage on the delivery receipt. This will help us process your return or replacement request if need be.